In the previous post, we have made the scrambled egg with avocado and bacon toast. If you do not like bacon, we can change cherry tomato for the recipe toast. Let’s get started
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1 serving||5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
|Medium||Universal||Breakfast / Lunch|
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Some garlic
- Some butter
- Some salt for season
- Some pepper for season
- Some dried parsley for season
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Remove the stone from the avocado and put it in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mash it and put aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Cut the cherry tomato into half and chop some garlic.
- Heat a non-stick pan with medium heat and put in butter, chopped garlic, cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and dried parsley. Then, cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Spread the avocado on the bread.
- Top with cherry tomatoes.