Today, we are going to make the scrambled egg with avocado and bacon toast for your brunch or even your lunch. This healthy recipe not only contains a balance nutrition, but also delicious to taste. The creamy avocado is the best match with the whole wheat bread.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1 serving||5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
|Easy||Universal||Breakfast / Lunch|
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- Some salt for season
- Some pepper for season
- Some lemon juice for season
- Some dried parsley for season
- Some butter
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Fried the bacon with a non-stick pan. Cook it until browned and crispy. Keep aside.
- Put the bread on the pan. Cook both sides of the bread for around 1 – 2 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs. Season with salt. Put on a low-heat non-stick pan and gently stir it for 2 – 3 minutes until set.
- Remove the stone of the avocado and put it in a bowl. Season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and dried parsley.
- Mash the avocado.
- Spread the avocado on the bread.
- Top with bacon and scrambled eggs.