Toast is always the simple yet delicious breakfast. If you put some hearty ingredients like ham, cheese, egg on it, it can become a light meal for your lunch or brunch. This ham cheese toast is the very basic version of a baked toast that your gang will love it and delighted when they’re out for school or work.
Instead of using french toast, we are using plain white bread today. Despite of that, you can use french toast too.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1 servings||3 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
- 2 slices of white bread or french toast
- 4 slices of ham
- A cup of cheddar cheese
- A cup of mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of dried parsley
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Press down on the centre bread to form a small pocket.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each bread.
- Spread the cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese generously on the bread.
- Bake at 180ºC for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some dried parsley.