Nothing is as easy as a preparing cheesy egg toast. All you need to do is put the ingredients on the bread and sent them into the oven. Say ‘NO’ to messing up the kitchen and avoid cleaning up.
Instead of using french toast, we are using plain white bread today. Despite of that, you can use french toast too.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1 serving||3 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
- 2 slices of white bread or french toast
- 2 eggs
- A cup of cheddar cheese
- A cup of mozzarella cheese
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Pinch of dried parsley
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Press down on the centre of the bread to form a small pocket.
- Crack an egg into the pocket.
- Line the edges with the cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper and dried parsley on the bread.
- Bake at 180ºC for 10 – 15 minutes.