There are many toast recipes, but nothing is more fundamental than the classic french toast. It’s easy to prepare yet delicious to taste. The classic french toast has the considerable potential to eat with different kinds of jams and syrup.
If you want to have a quick breakfast option, the classic french toast will be your best bet.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 servings||5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 thick slices of bread
- Some unsalted butter
- (Optional) 2 tablespoon of sugar
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon powder and salt evenly in a medium bowl.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the egg mixtures. You could choose to soak the bread in the egg mixtures if you prefer.
- Heat the non-stick pan with medium-low heat.
- Put a knob of unsalted butter on the pan and spread evenly on the pan.
- Put the bread on the pan and cook both sides until golden.
- Serving hot.