If you have a sweet-tooth, apple cinnamon french toast is must-try treats for you. This recipe is insanely simple and delicious to taste. If you are fond of apple and cinnamon, then you’re really a goner.
In this recipe, we will focus on preparing the apple cinnamon. I will highly recommend you to check out how to make the Classic French Toast first.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 servings||5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
- 1 medium-sized apple
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Prepare the french toast and put aside.
- Peel off the apple and cut into wedges.
- Heat the pan with medium heat.
- Add the apple, butter, cinnamon powder and brown sugar into the pan.
- Simmer until the brown sugar has dissolved and the apple has softened. It will takes around 5-8 minutes.
- Top the apple cinnamon on the french toast.