Dalgona coffee is a Korean whipped coffee that gone virally on social networks recently. It is also known as 400 times coffee because you have to whisk the coffee about 400 times to turns it into a bittersweet thick coffee foam, make it a perfect match with the sweet milk 🤤. The best part of it is the recipe is super simple, and you do not need any tools to make it, all you need is some patience and a powerful arm 🤣. I will show you how to make Dalgona coffee and don’t forget to try it yourself.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1 cup||10 minutes||0 minutes||10 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 cup of milk
- Some ice
Watch the video tutorial for more details and tips
- Add 2 tablespoons of instant coffee, sugar and hot water into a bowl.
- Whisk the mixtures until it turns to silky smooth and thick foamy state.
- Put some ice into a cup of milk.
- Scoop a few dollops of whipped coffee on the milk.
- Top with some cocoa powder or coffee powder on the coffee to improve the looking and aroma.
- Take a photo and share to Instagram!
- Stir the coffee vigorously to swirl it into the milk.
- You can have your Dalgona coffee now.